Travel Quotes: Best Travel Instagram Captions
Looking for inspiring travel quotes for your Instagram caption? If you love sharing travel photos on Instagram, the easiest and most effective way to share your thoughts is by adding an inspiring travel quote as your caption.
Whether you’re on a road trip to a local destination or are lucky enough to travel overseas and finally tick off a destination from your bucket list, the list of travel quotes below will help you create a perfect travel caption for your next IG post.
We curated some of our favorite travel quotes that you can use as captions for your next Instagram post. We also added pinnable images than you can freely share (and pin).
List of Amazing Travel Quotes To Use On Your Instagram Captions
- “Traveling—it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta, The Travels of Ibn Battutah
2. The gladdest moments in human life, methinks, is the departure upon a distant journey into unknown lands. – Richard Francis Burton
3. “It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.” – Asian Proverb
4. Travel is a new experience that can transport you out of your everyday routine to create memories with the ones you love. – Brian Chesky
5. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – André Gide
6. “Travel is Never a Matter of Money but of Courage” – Paul Coelho.
7. “With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone.” – Oscar Wilde
8. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”
9. “To Travel is to Live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
10. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat”
11. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya
12. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles” -Tim Cahill
13. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. – Marcel Proust
14. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” – Hilaire Belloc
15. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. Henry David Thoreau
16. Life is Short and The World is Wide. – Simon Raven
17. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. Robert Louis Stevenson
18. The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going. – Ralph Waldo
19. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin